- TCM’s digital marketing strategies start with incremental revenue growth objectives based on company’s profit margins.
- TCM’s approach to investment return marketing enables you to customize a communications plan that fits your business model.
- TCM’s customer response targeting profiles audience segments by a common set of lifestyle interests, product preferences and purchase behaviors so campaigns impact both your home page and your front door.
- TCM’s digital marketing campaigns stay within your budget while at the same time maximizing success metrics.
- TCM’s marketing strategies can be used in business plans as well as pitch decks.
- TCM’s transparent and data-driven algorithms allow you to monitor the ROI you are getting from the campaign overall, not just individual media channels or use cases.
- TCM’s consumer research methods identify the value proposition that motivates your customers and differentiates your brand from its competition for messaging strategies that convert visitors to customers.
- TCM campaigns touch customers’ journey points so that preferred communication channels and keyword topics are covered.
- TCM’s technical assistance team, digital data sources and analytical tools provide proprietary insights to move your growth initiatives beyond your competition.
- TCM’s ability to determine an individual customer’s “social identity” enables us to craft personalized messaging that is seamlessly unified for maximum effectiveness.
To identify and solve marketing problems and co-create successful strategic marketing plans, TCM:
- Designs, conducts and reports quantitative consumer and market research studies.
- Performs, interprets and visualizes digital marketing analytics using data science tools.
- Coordinates copy and creative design of communications strategies with your in-house team.
- Sets up, monitors and evaluates digital marketing programs that may include social media ads, content marketing, paid display ads, email marketing and/or search engine optimization.
- Incorporates information about competitors with company financials to inform campaign investment assessment.
Building Your Business
Three Circles Marketing has the know-how to take your business to its next level. Whether you are thinking about starting a new business or managed one for generations, TCM has the full-stack of digital marketing services. Our system is most successful when applied to B2C companies that need to raise customer lifetime values, or improve brand awareness and reputation, or strengthen ad conversions, or grow online/offline retail traffic, for example.
We make sure from the very beginning that what we recommend will be both affordable and sufficient while at the same time staying focused on your ROI objectives – a benefit you won’t find with other digital marketing consultants in Vermont. We know whether a campaign is worth it – before you launch it! Your in-house marketing team can then use specific implementation instructions to execute a plan that delivers your financial objectives, not just more clicks.
Deep Dive Analytics
We help clients optimize their digital marketing campaigns using analytics about the brand’s target customer and strategic value proposition. Our recommendations are based on proven marketing principles such as customer lifetime value, behavioral targeting, and cognitive neuroscience. We base digital marketing strategies on data-driven insights that inform communication objectives and maximize marketing’s KPIs on a given media budget.
TCM is the only digital marketing firm in Vermont to partner with Qualtrics CoreXM Professional Business for access to sophisticated survey analytics in order to gain unique insights into your brand’s customers, markets and competitors. To troubleshoot any parts of your plan that are under performing, TCM also reviews your web analytics data using tools such as SEMrush, Similarweb and Google Analytics.
Pricing & Timing
TCM offers two levels of service to meet your business development needs: TCM Pro for $15,000 covering all three phases of the full-stack and TCM Basic for $10,000 that includes any two sections of the Market Environment from Phase 1 and Omni-channel Marketing from Phase 2 – display/search ads, social media marketing, search engine marketing, and email marketing. The complete Phase 2 alone can be purchased for $7,000. TCM Pro takes eight weeks from start to finish and TCM Basic takes six weeks.
TCM can customize an ad hoc project with a more limited scope of work to match your needs and budget. Click on the Request A Proposal page for developing a proposal. We have technical assistants that specialize in website design and administration, e-commerce, branding logo design, and data analytics whose services are priced separately.
Regardless of the services you choose, TCM begins all of its projects with a strategic understanding of your brand, your competitors and your consumers. That insight is then used to inform a digital marketing campaign for incremental growth.